About The Maxwell Inn
The Maxwell Inn represents all of the charm that has made Estes Park a popular vacation spot for decades. The building was first erected in the late 1930’s as a single family home, and then the home was transformed to a dental office in the mid 1960’s. Between 1968 and 1972, the structure was remodeled and expanded into the hotel that stands today, with the majority of the work being completed by a local dentist and his sons. Initially named Trappers Motor Inn, the hotel changed owners through the years but retained much of its original charm. The transformation in 2013 by the Maxwell family represents a tasteful interior overhaul of the property, adding a sense of inviting warmth that modern day travelers expect and have raved about. The list of renovations is long, and each project was completed with guest comfort in mind. Take your time and explore the new amenities available for your upcoming vacation. Feel free to review our blog for the latest updates and upgrades.
King Room This room features one King bed and comfortably accommodates two adults.
Queen Room This room features one Queen bed and comfortably accommodates two adults.
Double Queen Room This room features two Queen beds and comfortably accommodates a family of four.
*NEW* Annex Single Queen This new construction first floor room features one Queen bed, a mix of tile and carpet throughout, and a gas fireplace. The room comfortably accommodates two adults.
*NEW* Annex Double Queen This new construction second floor room features two Queen beds, a mix of tile and carpet throughout, and a gas fireplace. The room comfortably accommodates a family of four.
*NEW* Annex ADA Double Queen This new construction first floor ADA compliant room features two Queen beds, a mix of tile and carpet throughout, and a gas fireplace. The room meets accessibility standards and comfortably accommodates a family of four.
We believe vacation should be a break from your routine but also have all the comforts of home. See what’s in store for you during your stay.
- Serta ® Signature Plush Mattress
- Flat screen 32” TV in each room
- Coffee maker
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Prime Location – A short and safe walk downtown along the river on a paved pathway
- Look at our individual rooms to view the furnishings, custom wood trim and furniture, as well as superior bedding and linens.
- Redecorated and refurnished lobby
- Breakfast Room with Fireplace serving Complimentary Continental Breakfast including muffins, juice, coffee, toast, granola bars, oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt and bottled water each morning
- Hot tub and Fire Pit open year round